Friday, August 7, 2009

DISCOGRAPHY - WHITNEY HOUSTON

Whitney Houston - Whitney Houston - 1985


1 . You Give Good Love
2 . Thinking About You
3 . Someone For Me
4 . Saving All My Love For You
5 . Nobody Loves Me Like You Do
6 . How Will I Know
7 . All At Once
8 . Take Good Care Of My Heart
9 . Greatest Love Of All
10 . Hold Me
Download-Whitney Houston - Whitney Houston - 1985

Whitney Houston - Whitney - 1987


1 . I Wanna dance with somebody
2 . Just the lonely talking again
3 . Love will save the day
4 . Didn't we almost have it all
5 . So emotional
6 . Where you are
7 . Love is a contact sport
8 . You're still my man
9 . For the love of you
10 . Where do broken hearts go
11 . I know him so well

Download-Whitney Houston - Whitney - 1987


Whitney Houston - I'm Your Baby Tonight - 1990


1 . I'm Your Baby Tonight
2 . My Name Is Not Susan
3 . All The Man That I Need
4 . Lover For Life
5 . Anymore
6 . Miracle
7 . I Belong To You
8 . Who Do You Love
9 . We Didn't Know
10 . After We Make Love
11 . I'm Knockin'

Download-Whitney Houston - I'm Your Baby Tonight - 1990

Whitney Houston - The Bodyguard - 1992



1 . I Will Always Love You
2 . I Have Nothing
3 . I'm Every Woman
4 . Run To You
5 . Queen Of The Night
6 . Jesus Loves Me
7 . Even If My Heart Would Break
8 . Someday(I'm Coming Back)
9 . It's Gonna Be A Lovely Day
10 . Curtis Stigers-(What's So Funny 'bout)Peace,Love And Understanding
11 . Waiting For You
12 . Trust In Me
13 . Theme From The Bodyguard

Download-Whitney Houston - The Bodyguard - 1992


Whitney Houston - The Preacher's wife - 1996


1 . I Belive In You And Me
2 . Step By Step
3 . Joy
4 . Hold On, Help Is On The Way
5 . I Got The Rock
6 . I Love The Lord
7 . Somebody Bigger Than You And I
8 . You Were Loved
9 . My Heart Is Calling
10 . I Belive In You And Me (Single Version)
11 . Step By Step (Remix)
12 . Who Would Imagine A King
13 . He´S All Over Me
14 . The Lord Is My Sheperd
15 . Joy To The World

Download-Whitney Houston - The Preacher's wife - 1996


Whitney Houston - The Greatest Hits CD 1 - 2000


1 . You Give Good Love
2 . Saving All My Love for You
3 . Greatest Love of All
4 . All at Once
5 . If You Say My Eyes Are Beautiful - Whitney Houston, Jermaine Jackson
6 . Didn't We Almost Have It All
7 . Where Do Broken Hearts Go
8 . All The Man That I Need
9 . Run To You
10 . I Have Nothing
11 . I Will Always Love You
12 . Exhale (Shoop, Shoop)
13 . Why Does It Hurt So Bad
14 . I Believe In You And Me
15 . Heartbreak Hotel (Featuring Faith Evans, & Kelly Price)
16 . My Love Is Your Love
17 . Same Script, Different Cast (Duet With Deborah Cox)
18 . Could I Have This Kiss Forever (Duet With Enrique Iglesias) (Metro Mix)

Download-Whitney Houston - The Greatest Hits CD 1 - 2000


Whitney Houston - The Greatest Hits CD 2 - 2000


1 . It's Not Right But It's Okay (Thunderpuss Mix)
2 . If I Told You That (Whitney Houston & George Michael)
3 . My Love Is Your Love (Jonathan Peters Mix)
4 . Heartbreak Hotel (Featuring Faith Evans And Kelly Price) (Hex Nector Mix)
5 . I Learned From The Best (HQ2 Mix)
6 . Step By Step (Junour Vasquez Mix)
7 . I'm Every Woman (Clivilles & Cole Mix)
8 . Queen Of The Night (CJ MacIntosh Mix)
9 . I Will Always Love You (Hex Rector Mix)
10 . Love Will Save The Day (Jellybean & David Morales Mix)
11 . I'm Your Baby Tonight (Dronez Mix)
12 . So Emotional (David Morales Mix)
13 . I Wanna Dance With Somebody (Who Loves Me) (Junior Vasquez Mix)
14 . How Will I Know (Junior Vasquez Mix)
15 . Greatest Love Of All (Juniour Vasquez Mix)
16 . The Star Spangled Banner (Performed Live 1/27/91 at Super Bowl XXV)
17 . Fine
18 . One Moment in Time
Download-Whitney Houston - The Greatest Hits CD 2 - 2000

Whitney Houston - Love, Whitney - 2001


1 . Until you come back
2 . I have nothing
3 . Why does it hurt so bad
4 . You give good love
5 . All the man that I need
6 . Where do broken hearts go
7 . Just the lonely talking again
8 . Exhale (Shoop shoop)
9 . Miracle
10 . For the love of you
11 . Saving all my love for you
12 . Run to you
13 . I believe in you and me
14 . Didn't we almost have it all
15 . All at once
16 . I will always love you
Download-Whitney Houston - Love, Whitney - 2001

Whitney Houston - My Love Is Your Love - 2001


1 . It's Not Right But It's Okay
2 . Heartbreak Hotel
3 . My Love Is Your Love
4 . When You Believe
5 . If I Told You That
6 . In My Business
7 . I Learned From The Best
8 . Oh Yes
9 . Get It Back
10 . Untill You Come Back
11 . I Bow Out
12 . You'll Never Stand Alone

Download-Whitney Houston - My Love Is Your Love - 2001


Whitney Houston - Just Whitney... - 2002


1 . Whatchulookinat
2 . Tell me no
3 . One of those days
4 . Things you say
5 . My love (Featuring Bobby Brown)
6 . Love that man
7 . On my own
8 . Dear John Letter
9 . Unashamed
10 . You light up my life
11 . Whatchulookinat (P. Diddy remix) (Featuring P. Diddy)

Download-Whitney Houston - Just Whitney... - 2002

Whitney Houston - One Wish - 2003


1 . Joy to the World
2 . Who Would Imagine a King
3 . O Come O Come Emanuel
4 . Have Yourself a Merry Little Christmas
5 . Deck the Hall/Silent Night
6 . I'll Be Home for Christmas
7 . Cantique De Nöel (O Holy Night)
8 . One Wish (For Christmas)
9 . Little Drummer Boy
10 . The Christmas Song (Chestnut)
11 . The First Nöel
Download-Whitney Houston - One Wish - 2003

Whitney Houston - Artist Collection - 2004


1 . Saving All My Love for You
2 . Someone for Me
3 . You Give Good Love
4 . Greatest Love of All
5 . I Wanna Dance With Somebody (Who Loves Me)
6 . I Was Made to Love Him
7 . Where You Are
8 . You're Still My Man
9 . For the Love of You
10 . I'm Your Baby Tonight
11 . Miracle
12 . Whatchulookinat [P. Diddy Remix]
13 . Hold Me - Whitney Houston, Teddy Pendergrass
14 . It's Not Right But It's Okay

Download-Whitney Houston - Artist Collection - 2004


Whitney Houston - The Ultimate Collection - 2007


1 . I Will Always Love You
2 . Saving All My Love For You
3 . Greatest Love Of All
4 . One Moment In Time
5 . I Wanna Dance With Somebody (Who Loves Me)
6 . How Will I Know
7 . So Emotional
8 . When You Believe (Duet with Mariah Carey)
9 . Where Do Broken Hearts Go
10 . I'm Your Baby Tonight
11 . Didn't We Almost Have It All
12 . Run To You
13 . Exhale (Shoop Shoop)
14 . If I Told You That (Duet with George Michael)
15 . I Have Nothing
16 . I'm Every Woman
17 . It's Not Right But It's Okay
18 . My Love Is Your Love

Download-Whitney Houston - The Ultimate Collection - 2007

No comments:

Post a Comment